What Are Some of the Best Free Keyword Research SEO Tools?
When computers first came out, it was all about the disk operating system. Today, it’s all about getting people to visit your website to make an online purchase. Google remains the top search engine with its smart algorithms allowing people to search faster and smarter.
For example, Google will display answers without a full search query. Artificial intelligence turns the lights on in our homes with a voice command. The same goes for finding websites.
SEO marketing helps people to find what they want when they want it. It’s about connecting the dots with products, such as recommending a product through ads that complements the one you are buying online.
Now you can spend a lot of money trying to find and get the perfect keywords and long tail keywords, but we’re going to show you keyword search tools that are free. Using these SEO tools are not only a great way to save money, but they help start your SEO strategy.
Some of the Best Free Keyword Search Tools
Keyword search tools do a number of things for business owners, bloggers and digital marketers, such as helping to learn more about their competitors, choosing the best keywords based on their niche, boosting site traffic and creating a content calendar. We thought we would narrow it down to the keyword search tools we like (besides our own):
- Google Adwords – Keyword Planner. You can pull information from Google when optimizing your site. It provides data on average monthly searches, your competition and suggested bids (Adwords). You’ll also get new keywords and group ideas, traffic forecasts for a list of keywords and keywords to target with advertising.
- Google Correlate. It generates a long keyword list, which allows you to see keywords that correlate with each other. You can find queries with a similar pattern to a target data series, such as the query you’ve entered.
- Moz’s Keyword Explorer. This tool allows you to add dimensions to your keywords search such as opportunity, importance, volume and difficulty and potential. If you already have a keyword list, you can upload it to Keyword Explorer to get more data on them.
- Adword & SEO Keyword Permutation Generator. It’s a mouthful, but this keyword search tool helps you to uncover new keywords in your niche. It will generate numerous keyword combinations, some of which will not make sense.
- Ubersuggest. This provides keywords not available through Google Keyword Planner. By using Ubersuggest and Google Keyword Planner, you will increase your search results, especially for your industry. It also breaks down results by the letter. For example, digital marketing association, digital marketing articles, digital marketing automation…etc.
- SEOChat Suggestion Keyword Finder. Provides keyword suggestions you may have overlooked using the other keyword search tools. There are three levels:
- Level 1 – basic results
- Level 2 – deeper results
- Level 3 – below the surface results – also gives associated keywords for all levels.
- Keyword Guru. You can get keywords from Google, Yahoo!, Bing, YouTube, Amazon, eBay and Google Play. It gives you a quick overview of related phrases. This keyword search tool comes in handy if you need ideas for content.
You shouldn’t use these search tools just to create content to build your content marketing strategy. They are valuable resources to help you get your SEO strategy off the ground. It’s important to know which keywords perform best on Bing, Google, and Yahoo!. There is a science to SEO and knowing all the factors will help you create a digital marketing plan that will lead your company to success.
SEO Keyword Researchers
At Results Driven Marketing, we research for better ways to get access to the best keywords for your business, niche, size, industry, volume…etc. We help you understand the way your customers and competitors think to create an SEO and brand strategy that works. Contact us today at (215) 393-8700 for a free web presence evaluation!
Mr. Bannan has 30+ years of building businesses from the ground up. He is an expert at sales, marketing and dreaming! Mr. Bannan is a doer, team leader, and cares about getting his clients results. When Mr. Bannan is not actively seeking new ways to improve the organization’s technology and strategies, he is a dedicated husband and father of three.